By accepting these terms and conditions, you undertake:
- not to disclose the unique login and password that are created for you on registration;
- to disclose/make available documents/protected works only if you hold the intellectual property rights for this material/if you are the owner of this material;
- to respect the intellectual property rights of third parties (copyright, trademarks, patents, etc.) and not to reproduce, transmit or extract data without authorisation;
- to comply with accepted practices and standards;
- not to express views that are disparaging, vulgar, illegal, etc.;
- not to disclose personal data or confidential information.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that:
- the CVCE may make changes to its terms and conditions of use and access at any time;
- the CVCE may delete your contributions at any time if it suspects that they infringe third-party rights or contravene accepted standards;
- the CVCE may delete content deemed to be inappropriate at any time.
This information is requested solely for the purpose of creating your space. Under no circumstances shall we use such information for any other purpose, nor shall we disclose your personal information to any third parties.
In accordance with Chapter VI of the Law of 2 August 2002 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, you have a right to access and correct any data concerning you (Article 26 of the Law of 2002).